Monday, August 18, 2008

Clutch or standard?

The piles of fabric surrounding me today were more than I could stand. I had to photograph some of my favorites before they were cut and sent off to a life of their own.


The purple silk embroidered in a modern sort of geometric pattern has been keeping me company for years (literally) and I decided to finally let some of it go. It is now an evening bag with black piping. The rust color with leaf pattern is a new aquisition, purchased specifically for the Arts on the Common.
The mustard colored bags were made from some yardage I picked up at Winmill Fabrics in Chinatown with Addie. There will be another full size hand bag made of this as well. The fabric is quite beautiful and I would have been happy just keeping it in my stash for a while but a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do.........so it will be at the show and hopefully sell!

More to come...








No comments: